Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Signs of what is coming

There are WHITE BUFFALO being born in America. THESE ARE PORTENTS OF THE END TIMES!! These WHITE BUFFALO have the same impants in their brains that are bing placed in the brains of 144000 INDIANS and IRISH!!

The Pleadians and the ZETIS (from Zeta Reticulii) are busy implanting IRISH AND INDIANS with these implants to save them from END TIMES!! Only the 144000 with implants will be able to escape from Earth to the planet LAROPA!!


I did not post yesterday because I was busy being implanted by YAHWEH WHO IS A PLEADIAN AND OUR SAVIOUR!! I am Irish and CHEROKEE SO I GET AN IMPLANT!!

3 Comments:

Blogger LesleyinNM said...

So what happens to us that are only a tiny bit Cherokee and Irish, but mostly English, Scot and French?

1:47 AM  
Blogger LesleyinNM said...

I think you must need to know the frequency to figure that one out. I always thought it was Kenneth that knew frequency, but I guess he has been replaced.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Seebo said...

I'm Irish, where do I go for my inplant?

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

not affiliated with the merovingian instigator, prophet yahweh